In this time of term papers I wanted to draw my patron deity, Bullshitticus, god of students and general last minute fudgery, sitting upon his Golden Futon, attended by the muses Caffeina and Thesaurae, whose powers of artificial energy and pretentious vocabulary can be invoked in case of the all-nighter.
I like to think he’s Dionysus’s second cousin or something.
This is genius…
#children heed my advice: never cite wikipedia; cite wikipedia’s sources
#ancient college student proverb
all wise words from the sagest of the sage.
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
being obsessed with a character from a very small and obscure fandom
being obsessed with a minor character from a very small and obscure fandom
catching fire was really good
i’m so glad they stayed so close to the book
now i hope they change mockingjay completely
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
so this is that powerpoint i made for anime club, i felt like it was relevant
this is pretty accurate except jESuS FUCKIng CHriST I’m gettin real sick of people explaining ‘shojo' incorrectly. 'shojo' (in reference to anime or manga) is referring to the target audience, not the genre. there's actually a decent amount of shojo that have little or no romance elements in it! Here's a quick breakdown:
- shonen - younger boys (8-15)
- shojo - younger girls (8-16)
- seinen - men or older men (18-40)
- josei - ladies or older women (18- 40)
Oh my gosh sorry, I didn’t mean to offend :( Thank you for the correction!!
Kitten: I shall groom you, friend dog!
Kitten: I have made a tactical error.
I think this is the only cat gif I have ever felt compelled to reblog.